caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Friday, April 12, 2013

Needing a spoonful of sugar ...

Mary Poppins sang that a spoonful of sugar would make the medicine go down.  Would it help Solomon?  I don't know!




I'm not sure how much medicine actually is getting into my boy.  He despises the stuff.  In fact, he now starts fussing as soon as I put his bib on him.  (He has to wear it because he spits most of the medicine back out and it makes a huge mess.)  It's only 1 teaspoon twice a day, but he makes the 1 t. seem like a gallon.  I think I dread "medicine time" as much as he does.  Much to my disappointment he won't even take any solid food by mouth anymore.   Makes me grateful for how easy it was to give Lilly medicine - through her g-tube!  Thankfully though, Solomon is much better.  Hunter had a really bad day on Wednesday but he is getting better too.  Me - I think I'm slowly making process.

Over at The Craftsy Kitty, Tabby has been busy making soap and tie dyed baby clothing.  (The Craftsy Kitty is Tabby's little business making and selling things in honor of Lilly's memory.)  Here are the boy and girl outfits she tie dyed (onsies size 0-3 months, matching socks):



Her description of the above is here and here.  She has also tie dyed t-shirts for friends.  She takes special orders.  If you have any questions just email her at CraftsyKitty (at) Gmail.com

Here is the link to her soap - she makes many colors and scents - also can be custom made.  This is glycerin soap.  She plans to try making Shea butter soap soon.



 And finally, here is my favorite item she currently has for sale:





The description for the owl applique onesie is here.

Directions on how to order is in the right column of Tabby's Craftsy Kitty blog and again, her email address is: CraftsyKitty (at) Gmail.com

"In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment