caption - title

The story of our precious little girl's 17 months of life with Trisomy 18 (July 4, 2010 - December 15, 2011) and of us, re-learning to live "after Lilly."
"I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made ...." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lilly's Obituary

Lilly's Obituary is in two of today's newspapers. The News & Observer (Raleigh, NC) and The Washington Daily News (Washington, NC).

The link to the Obituary in the News & Observer:
http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/12/18/1718212/lillian-eva-hollowell.html

The Washington Daily News:
http://www.wdnweb.com/2011/12/18/lillian-eva-hollowell-july-4-2010-dec-15-2011/

If you get one of these newspapers, but don't plan on keeping today's edition, we would be so very grateful if you would let us have the section with the obituaries. We would like to have a number of copies. THANK YOU!

6 comments:

  1. a lovely picture of her and so nicely written!
    thank you,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thank you for sharing Lilly's last day. We mourn and weep with you, but also rejoice with you that she is now safe in the arms of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing baby Lilly's life with me. I watched and prayed every day as she and you fought the good fight and felt like I knew you all. Please know that I will continue to pray for you and miss baby Lilly, although I know her smiles go on and on....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    I logged on this morning to check on Lilly and I had no idea this happened last week. She is such a beautiful baby and so sweet and content in her picts. Thanks for sharing this blog. We will be praying for your family.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine saved a few copies for you. I will try to get them from her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I hadn't seen any pictures of the memorial. evertalk

    ReplyDelete